April Meeting Cancelled

Erik

Mar 31, 2014, 11:56:44 PM3/31/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Look forward to seeing you all in May...
Erik

Helena Edelson

Apr 24, 2014, 10:42:29 PM4/24/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick note to everyone at the Utah Scala meetings I've been to and presented at that it was really great meeting and talking with everyone. This is a great group. I've moved to Manhattan / NYC and will be going to and presenting there now! Best of luck to everyone.

Helena

Jeff Shutt

Apr 25, 2014, 10:08:31 AM4/25/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Helena and thank you for all of your help and support in the past and good luck on all your future endeavors!

Jeff Shutt
"Take Luck and Care!"
     -Brian Regan