October meeting

Helena

Sep 4, 2013, 6:01:55 PM9/4/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I can't make September's (today) but can present in October (30-40 minutes?) on Creating a MapReduce framework in Scala with Scalding, Hadoop, Bijection - code and demo.
I'll add some Scala and Cassandra as well if there's time, or can do that another month.

Erik, sorry to miss your presentation! Would love to see the code.

Helena
Twitter: @helenaedelson

Erik

Sep 4, 2013, 6:06:02 PM9/4/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the note Helena. We'll miss you tonight but look forward to next time.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. It is the property of CrowdStrike.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.

Jeff Shutt

Sep 4, 2013, 6:07:34 PM9/4/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Helena. We will plan on you next month.

Jeff Shutt
"Take Luck and Care!"
     -Brian Regan