Presentation proposal: Scala Macros

Tim Harper

Sep 12, 2013, 10:49:44 PM9/12/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
As discussed this after last week's meeting, I'm willing to prepare a 10-30 minute presentation on Scala macros. I can go through the basics of setting creating a macro, talk about some limitations and strengths, where I would use macros and where I would use normal functions.

(side note: I believe a co-worker of mine is willing to talk about Slick, I'll ask him about it and have him post to the list if so.)

Excited about this group and looking forward to future participation in it.

coach3pete

Sep 12, 2013, 11:01:10 PM9/12/13
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Hey sounds great. Been a while since I've done much in macros. In fact the last time was a cache simulator to test various algorithms. So looking forward to it.
Erik