May Meeting

Jeff Shutt

Apr 25, 2014, 10:15:37 AM4/25/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
The time for our May meeting is just around the corner (May 7th) and I don't have anything solid for us. I was thinking that we couple possibly do some coding together if anyone has some ideas on problems we could solve or libraries to learn. Please let me know about any of your ideas or topics your interested in.

Also, starting this month we do have our normal room back on the OC Tanner campus.

Tim Harper

Apr 25, 2014, 10:54:27 AM4/25/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
Jeff, sorry for the late reply. I’ll volunteer to give a brief talk about my auto-failover master election Akka system.

On Apr 25, 2014, at 08:15, Jeff Shutt <shu...@gmail.com> wrote:

The time for our May meeting is just around the corner (May 7th) and I don't have anything solid for us. I was thinking that we couple possibly do some coding together if anyone has some ideas on problems we could solve or libraries to learn. Please let me know about any of your ideas or topics your interested in.

Also, starting this month we do have our normal room back on the OC Tanner campus.

Kevin Edwards

Apr 29, 2014, 5:36:16 PM4/29/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
"Also, starting this month we do have our normal room back on the OC Tanner campus."

Well, actually, not. Sorry. There was a miscommunication between myself and some of the others involved here. We'll be in the main building again this month.

Erik

May 4, 2014, 11:55:58 PM5/4/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I'll be traveling and not able to attend our meeting this month, but look forward to hearing about it.
Best,
Erik

Tim Harper

May 7, 2014, 8:04:16 PM5/7/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I never received any confirmation if people wanted me to present. I'm not sure if the meeting is actually occurring.

Kevin Edwards

May 7, 2014, 8:09:57 PM5/7/14
to uses...@googlegroups.com
I could send you a picture of everyone here. :)