Re: Because you're an idiot. Re: because i'm smart

Snark

Sep 29, 2016, 11:05:02 PM9/29/16
In article <2ae43e65-2504-4221-9282-
282630...@googlegroups.com>
mog...@hotmail.com wrote:

> That line about not paying any taxes may have cost Trump the election.

Doubt it.

I've been self employed for 20 years and after taking full
advantage of all the tax benefits offered to business in the
USA, the federal government is virtually paying me to run my
business.

The only time I pay ANY taxes is if I have a good year and my
quarterly payments weren't enough at the end of the year.

At the end of the year when taxes are filed, I get a 4 figure
return check most of the time.

I wouldn't expect a leftwing parasite to understand anything
like that, much less be able to read a 51 page tax return.

The only people Trump's statement will offend are the mindless
fools, and they're offended when they look in the mirror every
day.