Tax and Financial planning - TAX IT HERE – Vijayawada

1 view

dileepk...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2017, 2:06:30 AM7/21/17
TAX - IT - HERE
MAXIMIZING YOUR INCOME TAX REFUND

We are the first FinTech Start up in the Sunrise State of Andhra Pradesh helping individuals and organizations file their IT returns in a seamless way and Hassel free manner along with providing financial assistance and unprecedented support.

Your friendly neighbourhood Tax expert

Harnessing the talent of highly qualified team of startup enthusiasts, Chartered Accountants and Tax Experts we took the bold step to launch our operations in Vijayawada and will be growing in other cities and metros across the nation.

We believe we are paving way to many startups to follow our lead and make Andhra Pradesh the next sort out destination for Startups in India.

VALUE PROPOSITION

We help individual tax payers maximize their IT refund while offering the convenience of IT filing and tax planning

EFFICIENCY

We ensure to help every individual and organizations maximize on their tax refund while helping them file their IT returns.
SUPPORT

We provide free financial guidance on investments round the year.
SMARTNESS

We help design a consistent investment plan that would be beneficial in long term in helping them save and maximize on their investments.
CONVENIENCE

We arrange for home collection of documents for IT filing.
MAXIMIZING INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR 3.2 CRORE TAX PAYERS