FOIA Advisory Committee Open Meeting - January 27 in Washington, D.C.

Christa Lemelin

Jan 8, 2015, 3:30:57 PM1/8/15
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

The National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA's) Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Advisory Committee will hold an open meeting on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the National Archives Building, Room 105 – Archivist’s Reception Room, 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20408. General information about the meeting is available at https://ogis.archives.gov/foia-advisory-committee/meetings.htm.

Visit https://ogis.archives.gov/foia-advisory-committee.htm to learn more about the Committee. Due to space limitations and access procedures, NARA requests that individuals planning to attend the meeting register in advance via Eventbrite at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/freedom-of-information-act-foia-advisory-committee-meeting-registration-14028440443?aff=es2&rank=1.

Unfortunately, we are unable to livestream the meeting, but we'll videotape it and post the minutes, transcript, video, and related materials to the Committee's website. Thank you for your understanding. Viideos of previous Committee meetings are available on YouTube. I provided the links below.

June 24, 2014 Meeting - Part 1 - http://youtu.be/cAYNzSrenNw

Please spread the word about the Committee's upcoming meeting and contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Christa

--
Christa Lemelin
Facilitator, Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)