Oct 27th Online Conference about OpenGov

瀏覽次數:4 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Lucas Cioffi

未讀,
2016年10月20日 晚上10:02:062016/10/20
收件者:US Open Government
Hi All,

We're expecting about 50 opengov & civic tech advocates from around the world next Thursday, October 27th from 11am-2pm Eastern time for this free and highly interactive online conference.  Even if you can online drop in for an hour, we'd love to see you then.

Given the recent changes with some of the top non profits in open gov, this is a chance to catch our breath as a community, and to identify challenges and opportunities.

The two articles by Josh Tauberer and Daniel X. O’Neil which are (linked to from the event page) explain why this is a critical moment for opengov & civic tech.  Hope to see you there!

Lucas Cioffi
Co-Organizer
OpenGov Community Summit Series
回覆所有人