Cybersecurity Law Scholarship?

Oscar Noe Avila

Mar 14, 2016, 12:02:09 AM3/14/16
to Amy Bennett, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Sorry for using the forum for this purpose but you may know some scholarships or financial aids which could be of great help for me..

I am a Costa Rican lawyer presently pursing a LLM degree at the University of Florida. After taking from courses about privacy, data breach and cybersecurity, I would like to explore academically and professionally this area which has become one of the nightmares for governments, companies (B&O) and individuals. Actually it is very interesting area which needs more people to get involved.

University of Maryland could be my next stop. I may receive some financial aid from UM BUT I am looking for scholarships to complement my own funds to cover the academic year.

Said that, I wonder if you know any organization or entity that has available some scholarships either partial or complete.

I appreciate any kind of information in that regards. Thank you.

Pura vida!!

Óscar Noé
Skype name: reattorney