FOIA Advisory Committee Open Meeting on 7/21 in Washington, DC

Christa Lemelin

Jul 14, 2015, 11:01:00 AM7/14/15
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Dear All:

There are spaces available to attend the National Archives and Records Administration's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Advisory Committee open meeting on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the National Archives Building in Washington, DC. The meeting will focus on the FOIA issues on which the Committee is focusing its efforts: FOIA oversight and accountability, proactive disclosures, and FOIA fees.

To register to attend the meeting:

For general information and meeting materials (more to come as the meeting date quickly approaches!):

To learn more about the Committee:

We are unable to livestream the meeting, but will will post the meeting video and transcript as quickly as possible. If you're unable to attend the meeting, please be part of the conversation and submit your written comments to the Committee by email, mail, or fax.

By Email:

By Mail:
National Archives and Records Administration
Office of Government Information Services
ATTN: FOIA Advisory Committee
8601 Adelphi Road - OGIS
College Park, MD 20740-6001

By Fax:

Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about the meeting, the Committee, or suggestions as to how we can improve our website.

Best,

Christa Lemelin, Designated Federal Officer
FOIA Advisory Committee

--
Christa Lemelin, Facilitator
Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)