Our new Brookings report showing that open government works

Patrice McDermott

Dec 8, 2016, 11:55:13 AM12/8/16
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com, ogp--us-civil-soci...@googlegroups.com, o...@dgroups.org, openthego...@googlegroups.com, no-free-lunch-caucus

Please see the attached Brookings report, The Impact of Open Government: Assessing the Evidence,  from Vanessa Williamson & Norm Eisen.  https://www.brookings.edu/research/the-impact-of-open-government-assessing-the-evidence/

Patrice

Dec 8, 2016, 5:57:00 PM12/8/16
to norman...@gmail.com, Patrice McDermott, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com, ogp--us-civil-soci...@googlegroups.com, o...@dgroups.org, openthego...@googlegroups.com, no-free-lunch-caucus
We are up here: https://sunlightfoundation.com/2016/12/08/new-paper-offers-evidence-for-impact-of-open-government/

On Thursday, December 8, 2016, Norman Eisen <norman...@gmail.com> wrote:
Friends: thanks for blogging, tweeting or otherwise sharing the good news on our report: open government can work to make people's lives better. I know Sunlight is doing something since Alex attended my speech unveiling the report at the OGP Summit today in Paris.

Ambassador (ret.) Norman L. Eisen

BROOKINGS | 1775 Mass. Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20036 | (202) 238-3178 norman.eisen@gmail.com

Ambassador (ret.) Norman L. Eisen