TransparencyCamp Online: Saturday, March 19th

Lucas Cioffi

Mar 5, 2016, 8:38:43 PM3/5/16
to US Open Government
Hi Everyone,

During Sunlight Week this year, I'm helping to host TransparencyCamp Online, Saturday March 19th from 11am-2pm Eastern.

With ten online video breakout rooms happening in parallel, we're aiming to make this the most interactive online opengov event you have ever attended.  Participants set the agenda, and you will be able to host a session and present any of the transparency/opengov projects that you are working on.

Tickets are currently $20 and go up to $25 the day of the event.  Folk in government can get a $15 early bird ticket here and folks in the non-profit sector can get a $15 early bird ticket here.  If you cannot afford to pay, look for the free ticket option; we don't want cost to prevent someone from being there.

We are using Zoom, Slack, and Qiqo.  You will be able to dial in by phone or by computer microphone.  Video is optional.  Please reply with any questions.  See you then!

Lucas Cioffi
Founder, QiqoChat
Charlottesville, VA
Mobile: 917-528-1831