RSVP Now for Sunshine Week at the National Archives (FOIA, Tech + Open Gov)

Amy Bennett

Mar 9, 2016, 10:30:05 AM3/9/16
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We hope you can join us on Monday, March 14 from 1 - 4:30 in the William G. McGowan Theater to celebrate Sunshine Week at the National Archives!

Speakers at the event will help mark the 50th anniversary of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), and discuss how people inside and outside government are using technology to open government.

A live webcast will also be available. We hope to see you on Monday!

Thanks,

Amy

--
AMY BENNETT
Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)