Invitation: Public Participation + Civic Engagement livestream for Sunshine Week

Justin Herman - XAAA

Mar 14, 2016, 4:16:34 PM3/14/16
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello OpenGov'nors:

In celebration of Sunshine Week, we're hosting a livestream discussion on Public Participation and Civic Engagement, getting into just a few of the programs coming out in 2016, including eRegulations and open policymaking, training and education, as well well building a transparent infrastructure for engagement.

We hope to make this less Powerpoint and more conversational, and you can share ideas and questions before hand or during on the #CitizenVoice hashtag.

Please join us where ever you are, as we raise a coffee toast to all things open!

Best regards,
Justin

Justin Herman

SocialGov lead and Open Government

General Services Administration: Office of Citizen Services + Innovative Technologies / 18F

**To join more than 1000 digital managers and 170 programs across government in the #SocialGov Community, an inter-agency collaborative community supporting the development of better engagement programs, email me.