Opportunity to share your OGP related events with wider community via Facebook

Steven Clift

Oct 27, 2015, 8:34:01 AM10/27/15
to OGP Civil Society group, OGP civil society mailing list, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
If you'd like to share your OGP event related webcasts, report
releases, event pictures, etc. with a wider audience feel free to
share here:

http://facebook.com/groups/opengovgroup

We are up to 4,266 members on our way to 42,660 with your help.

While in some countries Twitter is a go place for sharing via
#opengov, in others Facebook is dominant. Regardless, Facebook reaches
a different and complementary audience everywhere ... and more
everyday citizens and the local elected representatives we've targeted
with some of our outreach.

Steven Clift - Executive Director, E-Democracy.org
cl...@e-democracy.org - +1 612 234 7072
@democracy - http://linkedin.com/in/netclift

Also with Knowledge Hub - steven...@khub.net
World leading online public services exchange: http://khub.net
Call # above or +44 203 808 1118 (After 13:00 UK time)