Register for Sunshine Week at the National Archives! (March 13)

Amy Bennett

Mar 2, 2017, 11:42:56 AM3/2/17
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I hope you can join us for a special celebration of Sunshine Week on Monday, March 13 from 1:00 - 4:30 pm!

This year's event features a discussion between the Archivist of the United States, David Ferriero, and the Librarian of Congress, Dr. Carla Hayden, about expanding access to our nation's treasures. We will also be joined by noted Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) experts and advocates who will discuss FOIA's first fifty years and technologists who are putting government at your fingertips.

Register to join us in person by March 10 using EventBrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunshine-week-2017-at-the-national-archives-registration-32119238507).  The program will also streamed live from the National Archives' YouTube Channel.

Check out our full agenda on the Office of Government Information Services' blog: https://foia.blogs.archives.gov/2017/02/24/sunshine-week-2017-at-the-national-archives/

Thanks,

Amy

--
AMY BENNETT
Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)