Invitation: Let the Sunshine In with Engagement + Participation LIVE at the OpenGov Hub

Justin Herman - XAAA

Mar 12, 2015, 3:28:41 PM3/12/15
to us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello Open Government Community,

We'd like to invite you to our Sunshine Week event focusing on participation and engagement, hosted at the OpenGov Hub and featuring the OpenGov Foundation, the Open Government Partnership, the Partnership for Public Service, the Union of Concerned Scientists, as well as federal managers behind the U.S. Public Participation Playbook (which a new content is in review for, and new versions are starting development around the world), the Cyber-Vandalism Toolkit dedicated to promoting public trust in digital engagement services, and science-based agencies whose transparency for scientists is analyzed.

RSVP now if you'd like to attend as space is limited -- we hope to make for an engaging morning that is not the norm. Less an event and more a "morning info-rave" of ideas. ;)

Best regards,
Justin

Justin Herman

Federal-wide Social Media Program Lead

Office of Innovative Technologies: Department of DigitalGov

U.S. General Services Administration

Building the Government of the 21st Century

To join almost 900 digital managers across government in the #SocialGov Community, with training, resources and inter-agency collaborations led by feds across government for feds across government, please email me with "Subscribe to #SocialGov" in the subject.