3/29 Webinar: Open Gov at the National Archives

Meredith Stewart

Mar 21, 2016, 5:57:10 PM3/21/16
to US Open Government, Wright, Pamela
Hi Open Gov advocates,

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) will be hosting a webinar to get public feedback in the development of our next Open Government Plan. The Archivist of the United States, David Ferriero, and other NARA executives will provide an overview of the Open Government Plan and seek your suggestions on how what we can improve. Please join us!

When: 2:00 PM Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 29, 2016.

Thanks!
Meredith

Meredith Stewart
Office of Innovation
National Archives and Records Administration

SusanMarie Kelly

Apr 27, 2016, 9:42:45 AM4/27/16
to US Open Government, pamela...@nara.gov
 Can people view a recording? I'm writing a research paper on OGI and Presidential Libraries and wonder what was said.

S. Kelly

Meredith Stewart

Apr 27, 2016, 10:36:14 AM4/27/16
to SusanMarie Kelly, US Open Government, Wright, Pamela
Hi S. Kelly,

You can view the recording of the webinar on NARA's Youtube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVp1pmIZZI

Thanks,
Meredith

Meredith Stewart
Office of Innovation
National Archives and Records Administration