Sunshine Week Events at Federal Agencies

Amy Bennett

Mar 10, 2016, 3:42:45 PM3/10/16
to FO...@listserv.syr.edu, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We put up a blog post today with information about events that several federal agencies are hosting to celebrate Sunshine Week. Please take a look: http://foia.blogs.archives.gov/2016/03/10/federal-agencies-soak-up-sunshine-week/

If you are planning on joining us for OGIS's event on Monday afternoon (https://ogis.archives.gov/outreach-events/sunshine-week-2016.htm), please note that you should enter the National Archives using the Special Events entrance, which is located on Constitution Avenue. We hope to see you there!

Best,

Amy

--
AMY BENNETT
Office of Government Information Services (OGIS)

Joseph Foti

Mar 11, 2016, 10:02:31 AM3/11/16
to Amy Bennett, FO...@listserv.syr.edu, us-open-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

On a related note, the Open Government Partnership is also sponsoring this event on Transparency in Law Enforcement and Access to Justice at the Open Gov Hub. We will have colleagues from DoJ and OMB speaking on the topic and OGP staff will present initiatives from other countries.

We hope to see you there.

Joe Foti

Joseph Foti

Program Director
Independent Reporting Mechanism
Open Government Partnership

+001-202-609-7859
Skype: josephfoti

c/o OpenGovHub
1110 Vermont Ave. NW
Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005

Please note that emails exchanged with the OGP Independent Reporting Mechanism may be subject to the OGP disclosure policy, which is available here.  If you have any questions or concerns about the specifics of this policy, please do not hesitate to ask.