SBIR API Examples down?

Andrew Maier - X

May 4, 2015, 4:35:34 PM5/4/15
to us-govern...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

I’m trying to see if there’s something I’m missing regarding the following API:

Shouldn’t the example URLs work? Like this one for calculating a company’s awards?

This doesn’t appear to be working and I’m curious if anyone knows who I should contact at SBIR (maybe someone in the Office of Secretary of Defense)?

Thanks,
-Andrew

Alycia Piazza - XAAA

May 4, 2015, 9:34:27 PM5/4/15
to Andrew Maier - X, us-govern...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew -- You can contact Nagesh Rao

G. Nagesh Rao
Chief Technologist & Nerd-in-Residence
Office of Investment and Innovation | SBA | SBIR/STTR
409 3rd St SW-Suite 6269 | Washington | DC | 20416
p| +1.202.205.6565
e| Nages...@sba.gov

Alycia Piazza

U.S. General Services Administration

phone # 202-573-8213

alycia...@gsa.gov

Follow us @Digital_Gov

Sign up for email updates on upcoming events.