Pređi na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Jason Hoekstra

nepročitano,
20. 8. 2015. 00:45:1720.8.15.
– us-government-apis
Hi API enabling friends -

Cross posting from NYEdTech as related to open data and APIs --- Tuva Labs is doing really great stuff by creating environments for K-12 (mostly 6-12) students to use, experiment and learn using open data.  If you know of folks who are interested, please forward along (NYC, Philly and remote all possibilities) --- otherwise, check out to see the importance of your efforts by pushing the edge with open data/APIs:

----

Subject:  [NYEdTech] [Job Opportunity] Multiple job openings at Tuva.

Hi all,

At Tuva, we are currently hiring for two fantastic, challenging roles:

If you are interested in either of these positions, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Harshil

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | sup...@meetup.com

----