Fwd: Webinars tomorrow on agile contracting and faster ATOs

Gray Brooks

Sep 15, 2015, 12:11:47 PM9/15/15
to government-...@googlegroups.com, <us-government-apis@googlegroups.com>
Just a heads up - both of these are relevant and useful for the open source and API efforts at our agencies.  I recommend them, but also you may want to forward the invite to the other folks at your agencies you're working with on these issues.

Gray

Sep 16, 2015, 10:55:48 AM9/16/15
to Erin R., US Government APIs, government-...@googlegroups.com
Yes!

------------------------------

{
  "team": "18F",
  "company": "GSA",
  "cell": "205.541.2245",
  "links": [{
    "name": "/Developer Program",
    "url": "https://pages.18f.gov/API-All-the-X"
  }, {
    "name": "US Government API listserve",
    "url": "https://bit.ly/apilistservedc"
  }]
}

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Erin R. <erin.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are these all ET?

Gray Brooks

Sep 16, 2015, 11:04:32 AM9/16/15
to Amin Mehr, government-...@googlegroups.com, <us-government-apis@googlegroups.com>
Definitely!  I'll share here.

Gray

------------------------------

{
  "team": "18F",
  "company": "GSA",
  "cell": "205.541.2245",
  "links": [{
    "name": "/Developer Program",
    "url": "https://pages.18f.gov/API-All-the-X"
  }, {
    "name": "US Government API listserve",
    "url": "https://bit.ly/apilistservedc"
  }]
}

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Amin Mehr <amin...@businessusa.gov> wrote:
Will there be a video (or other materials) available online to view at a later date for those of us that will not be able to attend?