Fwd: [mil-oss] Digest for mil-oss@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Gray Brooks

Feb 14, 2017, 12:20:06 PM2/14/17
to <us-government-apis@googlegroups.com>
Cool stuff from 540 and the DOD.  Def. worth checking out and filing issues/pull requests.

Gray

------------------------------

{
  "team": "18F",
  "company": "GSA",
  "cell": "205.541.2245",
  "links": [{
    "name": "/Developer Program",
    "url": "https://pages.18f.gov/API-All-the-X"
  }, {
    "name": "US Government API listserve",
    "url": "https://bit.ly/apilistservedc"
  }]
}

Feb 14, 2017, 12:25:30 PM2/14/17
to gray.brooks, <us-government-apis@googlegroups.com>
Absolutely....... all call for for suggestions as we try to standardize the way the DoD builds APIs...  Shoot us requests/questions/issues on Github!

Thanks!
"Risacher, Daniel R CIV OSD DOD CIO (US)" <daniel.r.r...@mail.mil>: Feb 10 05:10PM

----