Veterans Data Needs Prioritization Workshop...

ch...@skylight.digital

Jun 7, 2018, 11:49:06 AM6/7/18
to US Government APIs
Hi everyone!

In support of the VA's new Lighthouse API initiative (http://www.healthcareitnews.com/video/how-vas-lighthouse-initiative-leveraging-developer-community), I'm facilitating some online workshops next week.

The purpose of these workshops are to identify what types of data, content, and other resources would be most useful to Veterans and their supporters if made more available and accessible on the web, mobile devices, and other platforms.

If you have any insightful ideas, please consider participating! More details, including registration, on Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/veterans-data-needs-prioritization-workshop-tickets-46761726583).

jeff...@oddball.io

May 6, 2019, 12:24:37 PM5/6/19
to US Government APIs
I know this is old, but I'm very interested in what the results of this were. Is this data available somewhere? Thanks!