off topic: where to find raw data sets of Federal Enterprise Architecture taxonomies?

Alex Glaros

May 26, 2016, 12:53:24 AM5/26/16
to US Government APIs
Anyone know where to find raw data sets of FEA taxonomies?

E.g.,

BRM 1.106 Education Education refers to those activities that impart knowledge or understanding of a particular subject to the public. Education can take place at a formal school, college, university or other training program. This Line of Business includes all government programs that promote the education of the public, including both earned and unearned benefit programs.

thanks,

Alex Glaros

Gray Brooks

May 27, 2016, 1:32:05 PM5/27/16
to Alex Glaros, US Government APIs
Hey Alex,

I shared your question on an open data listserve and the great folks from Data.gov know of a machine readable version.  Barring any complaints, we're hoping to publish it early next week.

Gray

------------------------------

{
  "team": "18F",