SLC.rb for January 2017 is TOMORROW (Jan 23)

Matthew Nielsen

Jan 22, 2018, 2:23:02 PM1/22/18
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Now that we're starting to wake up from our winter hibernation (if even *had* winter this year?!), it's time to clear out the cobwebs with some fundamentals.

Since spring-cleaning is just around the corner, now is a perfect time to talk about arranging, building, and storing things -- namely, our Ruby objects. On that note, this month we're privileged to have Brayden Green give us a hand with that: "Simple to advanced inheritance, OOP inheritance on Ruby core classes including hidden classes”.

All the details, maps, and RSVP information is available on the Meetup page: https://www.meetup.com/Utah-Ruby-Users-Group/events/gfzxjnyxcbfc/

The weather tomorrow looks clear, so I hope you'll all able to defrost and join us!