SLC.rb May 2015 stealth attack!

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

May 26, 2015, 12:10:22 PM5/26/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Like a lot of you, I was caught completely off-guard and did’t realize that TODAY is the last Tuesday of may! Instead of saying “I forgot”, I prefer to say that I was the victim of URUG stealth attack.

That means that SLC.rb is TONIGHT people! TONIGHT!

The good news is that our presenter, Drew Ingebretsen, did NOT forget and is ready to to show us his own ninja moves my telling us how to make your own programming language in Ruby! How freakin’ awesome does that sound?!?

Food will be there, so let’s do the usual headcount thing either here or on the Google Plus event: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c7bct877q44opktgra804422r9k

As always, the meeting will be at 6:30pm as the SLCC Campus off 90th south:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center
9690 South 300 West, 3rd floor, room 333
Sandy, Utah

Take the elevator to the 3rd floor, turn right twice and 333 is at the end of the hall.

Allen Maxwell

May 26, 2015, 12:31:29 PM5/26/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Dave Hackett

May 26, 2015, 1:13:44 PM5/26/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com