Reminder: LDS I/O Meetup Tonight (tues) 6-8 in Lehi

AJ ONeal (Home)

May 26, 2015, 4:18:52 PM5/26/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group, utahp...@googlegroups.com, utahm...@googlegroups.com, Provo HTML5, up...@uphpu.org, Provo Linux Users Group, utah-g...@googlegroups.com, lds...@googlegroups.com
Tonight (Tues) from 6 to 8 at the Technology Law Center building in Lehi we're having the first LDS I/O meetup.

Tonight we're going over basic authentication and debugging with the raw lds.org APIs as well as LDS.io APIs, which are more suitable for 3rd party apps.

We'll also have some lightning talks. You're welcome to come with code, questions, answers, etc.

Pizza and Drinks will be provided from the generous donations made on kickstarter.

Hopefully next month we'll have an official sponsor for the food.

AJ ONeal