Beer && Code SLC

Evan Johnson

Feb 25, 2015, 12:31:12 PM2/25/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
One of my favorite meetups when I lived in Omaha was Beer && Code. The premise is simple: drink some beer (if you want) and write some code (if you want). Completely informal, just a chance to get out of the house, enjoy a tasty beverage, meet some fellow coders, and maybe even write some code. I would like to see if I can get the same thing going here in Utah.

It's short notice, but if both beer && code are interesting to you head over to the Desert Edge Brewery this Thursday (tomorrow) Feb 26th between 6 and 9pm. They have WiFi, food, and brew good beer. I'll be the guy with the laptop. (Tweet if you can't find me).

Follow the @BeerCodeSLC account on Twitter to keep a lookout for future meetups. The idea is to do it once a month (or so), at different pubs that serve good beer. Hope to see some of you tomorrow night!

Cheers! Evan

Evan Johnson

Mar 26, 2015, 2:08:40 PM3/26/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Just scheduled another Beer&&Code SLC for this Tuesday, March 31st (the last day of March) at the Wasatch Brew Pub in Sugarhouse.

(I welcome suggestions for future dates and locations, fyi).

We will have a flag this time, since the last time the place was busy and we were hard to find.

I will stop posting (spamming) meetup announcements on this list after this, so please follow us on TumblrTwitterFacebook or Meetup.com to get the heads up on future meetups.

Cheers!