[ANN] LDS App Marketplace Kickstarter

AJ ONeal (Home)

May 11, 2015, 9:10:44 PM5/11/15
to Utah Ruby User Group
As a lot of you know I've been working on an LDS app marketplace for church members and developers.

The purpose is to make it easier for members to use the Church's APIs to get and store data rather than putting everything into Google Docs (where it isn't supposed to be in the first place) and having it get lost as soon as the person keeping it changes callings.

After several months of full-time work, I feel that the system is secure, stable, and ready for production use (although I'm sure a few implementation bugs will come up, which I'll be happy to fix asap), but I only have basic read-only APIs implemented so far.

To see a demo of the APIs go to https://lds.io, login, and click the "Playground" tab.

I'm hoping to raise enough on kickstarter that I can continue to improve and extend LDS I/O (the API side) as well as make some useful apps on a month-to-month basis.

Please check out the video (it'll answer a bunch of common questions), back the project and share it with others, especially those in leadership callings.

Thanks,
AJ ONeal

P.S. I am still working on the home cloud system. The two projects share a lot of the same security, authentication, and API features.

James Stephenson

May 11, 2015, 10:17:28 PM5/11/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
AJ,

Is the API operational? When I try to access it with my LDS Login I get a message saying it is load unit data and then the following "Cannot read property 'split' of undefined"

Jim

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---