Feedback wanted: Docker for Ruby/Rails Developers book

r...@therocketfuel.com

Aug 9, 2016, 10:53:52 AM8/9/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hey! I’m working on a new book on Docker, aimed at Ruby/Rails devs.

I’d love to get some input from other developers who have heard about or dabbled with Docker, but aren’t using it regularly. I’ve written a tiny survey (literally only 1 question). I’d really appreciate it if you’d share your thoughts: http://bit.ly/2aykP1T

Cheers!

p.s. I’ve put up a minimal landing page at http://bit.ly/2aymNiV where you can sign up for occasional progress updates.

p.p.s. If you’re experienced with Docker, I’d love to hear from you with any tips/secrets/best practices for using it with Ruby apps/Microservices in either dev or prod environments (or both). Reply here, or message me.

Jeremy Nicoll

Aug 12, 2016, 11:23:58 AM8/12/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I'm excited for this. I was hoping somebody was going to do a presentation on it - I'd drive up four hours to watch it. If nothing else I was hoping to do a presentation on it when I finally got things sussed out.

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---