slc.rb March 2015 is tonight!

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

Mar 24, 2015, 11:50:50 AM3/24/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Look at me being a Late-Louie and not getting this announcement out sooner!

Slc.rb is tonight where we’re going to get a handle on how Oauth works from the incomparable AJ O’Neal (https://coolaj86.com/). He learned the ins-and-outs of Oauth while building https://ldsconnect.org/ and is willing to share his knowledge and experience with us.

We WILL have a sponsor tonight, so we need to do the headcount thing as per usual, either here or on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/events/ctofg6oj22etogb7c5hfcppol14).

The meeting will start at 6:30pm and will be at:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center

9690 South 300 West, 3rd flr, Room 333

Sandy, UT

We meet in room 330; take the elevator to the third floor, take two right turns and go to the end of the hallway and our room is on the left.

Video of the meeting will be at the slc.rb Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8odGHTj-oSzJljin6s0e5g

Dave Hackett

Mar 24, 2015, 12:34:39 PM3/24/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
+1 for me

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Allen Maxwell

Mar 24, 2015, 1:29:30 PM3/24/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com