CoWorking Thursdays

Charles Wood

Jul 23, 2015, 11:45:12 AM7/23/15
to Utah Ruby User Group, UtahJS
Hi everyone-

We're co-working again at Paradise Bakery in American Fork. We're at the table near the main/front door. I'd love to connect!

I left my Ruby Rogues and JavaScript Jabber stickers at home this week, but if you want some reply and I'll pick some up right after lunch and have them here.

Thanks,
Chuck

Mike Moore

Jul 23, 2015, 12:23:44 PM7/23/15
to Utah Ruby User Group
I have MONO-LITH knuckle stickers and a few Super Ruby stickers to give out. Be there in a bit.

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Charles Wood

Jul 30, 2015, 5:40:53 PM7/30/15
to Ryan Hess, UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group
Oh, forgot to post about it. I'm sure people are around, but I'm in Fort Worth today for a conference. Will be back next week.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Ryan Hess <hess....@gmail.com> wrote:
Shoot, forgot about this.  Dang it.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 8:11 AM, Clayton Roche <clayto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is coworking Thursday going down today?  What times?  I'm up in the city but I could make my way down...

--
Group meets on the 1st Thursday and 3rd Tuesday of each month. See http://utahjs.com/location/ for more info.
---

Jake Cahoon

Charles Wood

Aug 7, 2015, 7:40:44 PM8/7/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group, Ryan Hess
Sorry, it was the one thursday this summer I was out of town since I started this. We're still doing this!