Looking for panelists for a Security Podcast

AJ ONeal

Jun 26, 2015, 1:47:05 PM6/26/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group, utahp...@googlegroups.com, utahm...@googlegroups.com, Provo Linux Users Group
I'd like to start a Web Security podcast and I'm looking for potential panelists.

The responsibilities would be as such:
* help me come up with a list of 36 to 52 topics
* have and create connections with people who are smarter than us
* reach out to those people to invite them as guests on the show
* make time to Skype or Hangout for 20-40 minutes once every 1 or 2 weeks
* help with publishing, outreach, etc

Anyone up for some of that?

I could take as little as a 12-week commitment to get started.

AJ ONeal

Ben Nelson

Jun 27, 2015, 7:55:23 PM6/27/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com, uta...@googlegroups.com, utahm...@googlegroups.com, utahp...@googlegroups.com, pl...@plug.org
Hey AJ,

I think this is a really cool topic and something I'd personally like to know a lot more about. I'm not a security expert by any means but I'd like to help out.