SLC.rb, June 23 (yep, TONIGHT!)

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

Jun 23, 2015, 10:45:14 AM6/23/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Yep. it’s that time again. Today is June 23rd which is, if you can believe it, the 4th Tuesday of June! I know, I couldn’t believe it either! We are planning on getting together tonight for some coding exercises, some group coding and general make-each-other-more-smarter time.

Verisys (http://verisys.com) as stepped up to sponsor our group tonight with food and drink, so please let me know if you plan on attending so we can order just the right amount of too much food. :) You can RSVP here in the usual way or on the G+ event: https://plus.google.com/events/c0cohohtgrj694ont4ftgqg4vp0

As always, we’ll be gathering at 6:30pm tonight at:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center

9690 South 300 West, 3rd flr, Room 333

Sandy, UT

Allen Maxwell

Jun 23, 2015, 10:54:43 AM6/23/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
+1
--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

JohnnyT

Jun 23, 2015, 7:36:29 PM6/23/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
+1

Adrian Madrid

Jun 24, 2015, 12:39:07 PM6/24/15
to Utah Ruby User Group
Thanks all for last night! It was a great exercise and I learned a thing or two which doesn't happen very often (I'm not that smart ;-) Anyway, does anybody have the link to the code we ran?

Adrian Madrid
aema...@gmail.com

+1

John Thornton