[JOB] Podium is hiring

Carl Youngblood

Mar 25, 2016, 2:03:49 PM3/25/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hey everyone!

The company I work for, Podium, is growing rapidly and doing remarkably well, and we need top engineers to ensure our ongoing success. We just finished Y-Combinator's latest round and were one of the highest revenue companies in the batch. We have a multi-year runway and our revenue is increasing 22% monthly. Things are really going well. Coming on board now would be a chance to get in early on a company that is destined to become another big success story in the state of Utah.

We're looking for experienced Ruby and front-end engineers. Contact me if you're interested and we'll find a time have you come in and talk to the team.

Thanks,
Carl

Jeff Moss

May 23, 2016, 4:00:39 PM5/23/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Hey Carl, are you guys still hiring?

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---