SLC.rb June 2017 is TOMORROW (27th)

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

Jun 26, 2017, 12:24:15 PM6/26/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com

After a spring "germination period", SLC.rb is back again for summer. We have lots to catch up on and lots of fun to be had. We’ll be gathering tomorrow, June 27th, at the usual location (details in the Meetup link below).

Since we're all trying to get back in the swing of things, this month is going to a coding challenge/kata night. Bring your brain, your questions, and any friends that would like to know more.

We will have a dinner sponsor so RSVP at the Meetup link below or +1 to this message. Letting us know at least a few hours beforehand will help us out greatly :)

Address details and RSVP link are here: https://www.meetup.com/Utah-Ruby-Users-Group/events/241090306/