Junior Dev -- looking for Growth Opp will work cheap ($50k).

Patrick Curl

Oct 20, 2015, 10:47:09 PM10/20/15
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hey,

I'm looking for something entry level in Ruby on Rails - I have 4 years experience with PHP/Laravel, 1 year with MeteorJS, and have been dabbling with Rails since 2011, though I have not launched anything recently.

I really want the opportunity to work on a team with pair coding, and that teaches best practices of rsync/unit testing, etc.

I'm a fast learner, self-guided, and if told, I'll go home and go through a whole specific coding book over the weekend off the clock to get up to speed.

I love challenges, and learning new technology. I currently do everything in linux/ubuntu and am comfortable with ssh/command-line.

I'm attaching my resume, please feel free to pass this along.

Thank you!
Patrick Curl
Resume-PatrickCurl_05_15_15.pdf