Millions of Monthly OSS Downloads => Frontend Wanted

AJ ONeal (Home)

Apr 20, 2018, 4:41:50 PM4/20/18
Hey All,

As some of you are aware I built the Let's Encrypt client for node, known as greenlock.js
(and I just upgraded it to support v2)

I get about 200 million downloads each month on npm. I don't remember what the distribution is off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure greenlock is in the top 10. It's certainly what I'm most proud of.

I'd like some help getting a nice landing making documentation for greenlock and perhaps a few other of the top projects.

Do you know someone who might enjoy a little exposure from a popular project in exchange for some design / frontend help in making the docs and a few demos more approachable?

AJ ONeal