[JOB] Contract Position Available at Sling TV

David Moulton

Feb 12, 2015, 11:53:00 AM2/12/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Sling TV is looking to fill a contract position on our server middleware team in American Fork. We manage several ruby services that our client apps use to provide our service to customers. We have recently released our product, which was voted Best of Show at CES last month. This position will be a contributing member of our team, responsible for specific services we provide. Our customer base is growing quickly, and is already a high traffic service, and will only continue to head up.

If you are looking for an atmosphere that's fun to work in, and a product that's easy to explain to your mom, contact us.

david dot moulton at dishdigital dot com

Dave Moulton