[JOB] Sorenson Media - Building the Future of Television

Richard

Aug 3, 2015, 6:06:54 PM8/3/15
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hey all,

Sorenson Media is looking for software engineers interested in solving challenging problems. We are building a robust and scalable platform to deliver live television programming and video on demand content over the internet. We are using Ruby, JavaScript, C++, and whatever tools help us make great software. We want quality software and expect our engineers to write SOLID code and good tests. Check out this job listing for more details:

We have great teams, interesting work in a challenging problem space, and stakeholders who trust us to do the job right. Sorenson Media offers great benefits including health insurance, 401(k), stock options, catered meals, and flexible work schedules. Check out the careers page for more info:

I genuinely enjoy working here and I am excited about the problems we are working to solve every day. If you want to learn more, please send me an email at rh...@sorensonmedia.com.

Thanks,
Richard Hill