2017 Spring Ruby Conference in SLC

Allen Maxwell

Oct 3, 2016, 1:31:45 PM10/3/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All!

We are officially announcing the upcoming Ruby Conference (or should I say Konference) in April of 2017.

Please pass on this link to anyone you think might be interested in Attending, Presenting Sponsoring or helping put this on!

We’re very excited to hit the ground running so please help us build up the mailing list by filling out the sign-up form.  We will make sure you know when the early bird sign registration is available!

Thanks for your support and we hope to put on a fantastic event in the spring!

Max

James Thompson

Oct 3, 2016, 1:37:31 PM10/3/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
How do you folks plan to collect talk proposals, will there be a specific CFP period and form, or is that something you want with the general interest signup?

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Allen Maxwell

Oct 3, 2016, 3:17:26 PM10/3/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
For now, please (if you haven’t already) fill out the sign-up form and indicate that you want to present.  If you want to add details in the comments that’s great too.  We will have a formal request for presentations soon - but having the initial mailing list will help us notify those interested directly when we’re ready.

Thanks for the great question James.

Max