SLC,rb for Nov 2017 is TOMORROW (Nov 28)

Matthew Nielsen

Nov 27, 2017, 1:26:56 PM11/27/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
This month, just in time for sending out your holiday greetings, we are pleased to have Jake Day give us a run-down of emailing with SendGrid, ActionMailer and Sidekiq. Now you have no excuse to not send your parents a (virtual) holiday card! In fact, you could probably send one to *every* parent after attending this meeting.

As per usual, we'd like a headcount of who is attending so the sponsors know how much food to bring, so please RSVP here, on the Meetup event, or in the URUG Slack.

We'll be meeting at 6:30pm, November 28th at:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center
9690 South 300 West
3rd flr, Room 333
Sandy, UT

Matthew Nielsen

Nov 27, 2017, 1:40:10 PM11/27/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I posted the incorrect speaker information earlier. My sincerest apologies go to Jake, who is not presenting until next month. But you should all still totally come!

Instead, for this month, we're please to have TruHearing both as our sponsor and as our presenter! We will be having Ryan Gillett give is a presentation on the fundamentals of pair programming and show us how he makes pairing work at his employer, TruHearing.

As per usual, we'd like a headcount of who is attending so they know how much food to bring, so please RSVP here, in the URUG Slack or on the mailing list.