[ANN] Ruby on Reubens, Friday, 6/30 @ 11:30 AM

Mike Moore

Jun 22, 2017, 5:14:45 PM6/22/17
to Utah Ruby User Group
It is great to be back in the mode of holding Ruby on Reubens again. Really, truly great. The turnout last time was amazing. You won't see the lamestream media showing images of the turnout. So dishonest. It was the best turnout ever. I hear that Logan Ruby Lunch is very jealous of our turnout. They should be. No offense to Logan Ruby Lunch, who are good people. But they don't get the kind of turnout that Ruby on Reubens gets. They just can't. But we don't blame them.

Utah is a melting pot of lunch-hour comfort food. We have so many options. So many places to get food. Other places don't have the kind of options for lunch that we have. You want a hot dog? Go to JDawgs. You want a burrito? Go to Betos. You want a reuben? Go to Paul's Place. All different. All delicious. However, I've been told that the fat cats in New York have decided that they are not different. No, they consider hot dogs, burritos, and reubens to be the same. They consider them all to be sandwiches. Yes, friends, you read that right. The costal elites want to control you and your lunch choices. They want to remove your ability to control your lives and limit your ability to choose!

I say no more! It is time for us to remember that we are all Rubyists and that we are in this together, and it would be great if the hot dog fans and the burrito fans could come together. But they will never be as good as reuben fans. Not ever. And because of that I am announcing the next Ruby on Reubens, next Friday, at the same place as last time.

Friday, June 30, 2017 @ 11:30 AM
Paul's Place Sandwich Shop
981 West State Street, Pleasant Grove, UT, USA

Our group will emerge from this ordeal. This is an ordeal. A terrible, terrible ordeal. But we will be more unified and more determined than ever before, and I can see it, and we are indeed more unified, in our own way, than ever before. Never give in to costal elites. We were Number One all the way through. All the way through. We were Number One all the way through because of people like you. Never off center! Our incredible movement will make Ruby on Reubens great again!

Victor Villa

Jun 22, 2017, 6:24:37 PM6/22/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I applaud this declaration!

For too long have people had to endure Reubens on barely rye bread!  For too long have they had to eat Reubens with sauerkraut from a can!  For too long have people been served Rachels in the guise of Reubens!

I applaud you sir, and will try my hardest to be there.  ;)

http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---