[JOB] posting for ruby dev in SL area

Allen Maxwell

Feb 24, 2016, 12:04:47 PM2/24/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I received this from one of the managers at STG this week.  They have been big supporters of our URUG group and might be a good fit for someone.  I haven’t worked for them but have been tempted.

Here are the details:

Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
• Instinctive understanding of object-oriented development
• Experience developing web services using technologies such as Ruby, Go, and databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL)
• various web development technologies such as JavaScript (e.g. jQuery, Polymer, Marionette, Ember.js), HTML5, and CSS3
• Solid understanding of automated testing and extensive experience with testing frameworks
• Passionate about solving complex, technical challenges
• Dependable • Motivated self-starter • Work well with others in a team environment
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)

If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in this position, please contact Wade at:

Max