SLC.rb - May 2016 is TOMORROW

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

May 23, 2016, 5:40:11 PM5/23/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to May! Where showers of JSON bring serialized flowers!

This month we are privileged to have Colin Anderson give us the ins-and-outs of Active Model Serializers, one of the easiest ways to get your data out in the JSON format we all know and love!

After that we have a group coding exercise planned, followed by our usual “round table” QA chat session. Bring your laptop, your questions and you desire to learn.

And maybe your umbrella, just in case.

As always, come join us at 6:30pm tomorrow, May 24th, at:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center
9690 South 300 West, 3rd flr, Room 333
Sandy, UT

Hope to see everyone there!