DRUG monthly meetup: SonicPi: Learn to program music with a Ruby DSL - Wednesday August 4, 7pm at Church and State

Ben Eggett

Aug 4, 2015, 4:46:06 PM8/4/15
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Ben Eggett will be introducing SonicPi.  A free live coding synth for everyone originally designed to support computing and music lessons within schools.

Use code to compose and perform in classical and contemporary styles ranging from Canons to Dubstep.

Bring your laptop, download SonicPi, let's make some music!

We are meeting at a new location:
Church And State
370 S 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT

Many thanks to Neutron Interactive for letting us meet at there place for the past year++.

Neil Oler

Aug 5, 2015, 11:51:26 AM8/5/15
to Utah Ruby Users Group
I don't see how this could ever work, the address that is, because, as far as I remember, there's a division...

...between Church and State.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Drum solo)

I kid. Enjoy the meet up. :)