Connecting to LDS.org API through LDSConnect.org

20 visningar

AJ ONeal (Home)

oläst,
18 feb. 2015 12:50:132015-02-18
till Utah Ruby User Group
For any interested parties:

I now have a Zero-Config Ruby example to get to the LDS.org API through LDSConnect.org with OAuth2 (Facebook Connect):

Also, SSL certs to test with:

See https://ldsconnect.org for more info on the project.

And no, I don't have the church IT's blessing on this (yet), but I have been into the Riverton Building to talk with a few managers about it who were very pro, and I have the contact info for the big dog I need to speak to, I just want to get a few more security features implemented before I go to him.

AJ ONeal

P.S. I plan to migrate the server to a different service this week, but when I get it done it should only be down for a matter of minutes since it will be running on the new server before I switch the DNS and I'll leave the old server running for a few hours so the changes can propagate.

James Stephenson

oläst,
18 feb. 2015 13:06:342015-02-18
till ur...@googlegroups.com
AJ,

That is interesting. What are your plans to use it with?

Jim

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra