[JOB] Franklin Estimating hiring Ruby developers

35 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Mark E.

neprebran,
5. apr. 2012, 15:53:435. 4. 12
do ur...@googlegroups.com
Franklin Estimating Systems, based in Woods Cross, is looking for two mid- to senior-level Ruby on Rails developer to help us build our new flagship product.

The ideal candidate will have experience developing and deploying large web applications in Rails with Postgres. He or she will also have a collaborative personality and strong communication skills.

Franklin Estimating is a very stable company with over 90 years serving the printing industry. Our estimating software is the de facto standard throughout the industry. We are self-funded and we have multiple major releases planned, so we can provide longevity.

What we can offer:
  • $70K-$95K DOE
  • Small teams means no bureaucracy
  • Start-up feel without the fear
  • You have lots of influence
  • Great team
  • Interesting problems to solve
  • Welcome the best technology for the job
  • Can work from home most of the time (if desired)
  • You can tease our HR Manager (we all do)

Required Skills:

  • Ruby on Rails proficiency (we'd love to see something)
  • Database design experience
  • Linux/Unix-based environment
Also desirable but not required:
  • Heroku experience
  • jQuery
  • Amazon S3
  • TDD / RSpec / Capybara
  • Background processing / message queues
  • Postgres / MySQL (we use Postgres)
  • whatever cool Ruby-related technologies you can brag about having used

Please note your salary expectations with application and send resumes to gr...@franklinestimating.com.
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj