[OT] Exchanging iPhone 6+ for iPhone 6-

AJ ONeal (Home)

Jul 28, 2015, 3:36:43 PM7/28/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group
iPhone 6+ Silver 64GB Mint Condition Unlocked AT&T / T-Mobile / SIM
(glass protector screen, lightweight grey bumper with scratch-resistant clear back)

Would anyone be willing to trade their same-value iPhone 6 Minus (or lesser value and some cash)?

I'm moving this Saturday and I just don't have enough room for my iPhone 6 Plus anymore.
But seriously, it's too big. It's too bright. I can't use it with one hand and I never have any privacy.
The camera isn't really any better, despite the whatchamawhat it touts.

I love that the battery lasts *forever* (commonly 2 days, a full day under heavy use, maybe 3 with low use).
I love that I can read the any text from across the room.
I love that the speaker is loud and clear.
I love that it makes me implicitly better than everyone else.
(... but I don't love that women sometimes think I'm compensating)

It's in perfect condition. Straight from box to protective casing, well kept.

Contact me off-list (or on list for general questions)

AJ ONeal

cool...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 4:21:34 PM9/26/15
to Utah Ruby User Group, UtahJS
I just want to let you all know that my offer still stands.

As you're upgrading yourself to the 6S Plus, consider that perhaps your wife or daughter might also like a phone 6 times larger than her decorative jean pockets can hold. In fact, I'd prefer her 5S.

Sent from Mailbox

J. R. Westmoreland

Sep 26, 2015, 4:39:36 PM9/26/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I think I understand. I have a 5S with the same memory as your 6+. My daughter just bought a new phone and choose to get a 5S for the cost reason and the size. At this point the only reason I’d upgrade is to do development. :)

I bought my phone about 3 weeks before the 6+ came out. Unfortunately, mine is a Verizon phone.

J. R.

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

AJ ONeal (Home)

Sep 28, 2015, 2:51:50 PM9/28/15
to Utah Ruby User Group, UtahJS
Just in case anyone was interested but thought I was only joking:

AJ ONeal (Home)

Oct 19, 2015, 5:23:07 PM10/19/15
to Utah Ruby User Group, UtahJS
The issue has been marked as resolved:

You guys don't even remember what it's like to have a phone that fits in your hand and of which you can reach all four corners with a single thumb... but let me tell you: IT'S AMAZING!

It'll even fit in the change pocket of my jeans:

These are the kind of benefits for which I'm willing to make sure I plug into a charger every night.

:-D